Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
From 14th September 2015 we will be requesting parents to register with ParentMail. This will be our preferred method of communication eliminating paper copies being sent home. The enhanced service will include:– Text messages and emails.
– Including multiple addresses enabling messages to be sent to mums, dads and other carers at the same time
– Emergency or important information can be sent by text message
– iPhone and Android Apps available for parents on the go
– Book onto Clubs and Parents Week activities
– Book Parents Evenings appointments
– ParentMail Plus Pay – available in October 2015 to pay for School Meals, Trips etc.To use the latest version of ParentMail all you need to do is verify your account. You will be sent either an email or text message from ParentMail, when you receive this please just follow the instructions below.If you have both a mobile number and an email address registered on your account, you will receive a registration invitation by text and email. You can decide which way you register – but you will only need to register once. Please contact the school office if you need help registering and we will be happy to assist you. Mobile registration: Please click on the link from the text message and follow the verification process. You will be asked to enter some details, answer a security question to verify who you are and to set a password for your account. Email registration: Please click on the link from the email and follow the verification process. As above, you will be asked to enter some details, answer a security question to verify who you are and to set a password for your account. Please be assured that ParentMail is registered with the Information Commissioner and guarantees that all information you provide will be kept private and will not be passed on to any other organisation.Follow the link for the guide to registering your Parent Mail Account.