Our School Menu
This School brochure is designed to give you information about our school and its activities. I hope that you will find it useful. This brochure can only give you a small idea of what we try to achieve and so I would encourage you to visit the school and see us “in action”. You will be most welcome.
Barrow CEVC Primary School aims to provide a secure, happy and stimulating learning environment where everyone is valued and encouraged to do their best at all times. This statement applies to all pupils, staff and parents. We are proud of our school community and are committed to providing equality of opportunity for all.
We aim to:
- Promote Christian values and guide children in their spiritual and moral development, giving them an
awareness of other cultures and faiths.
- Ensure that each individual feels safe. We recognise our duty for safeguarding and promoting the
welfare of children and are committed to taking the necessary actions that will keep this a top priority.
- Provide a positive environment for children to enjoy learning and achieve their full potential.
- Encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Give opportunities for children to make a positive contribution to the community and society.
- Develop economic well-being and skills for lifelong learning
Please click below to download our School Brochure.